About Me

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Hamba Allah yang berusaha mencari ilmu demi mencapai redhaNya. Seeru a'la barakatillah..

Thursday 10 October 2013

useful Tip for FYP

I think today I learn something about doing research project. Throughout the day I feel so so not happy, worried, overwhelmed, with my project which I think has no progress. I keep reading and reading but keep forgetting what I've been reading. Plus, while reading I feel so headache because all the journals I printed contain lots of jargons! It made me feel more and more worried after realising that I am behind the schedule. Well, there is no schedule, but I always refer to my best friend who has a pushy supervisor, who always ask her to send something every week..

So, what I think I can do now is to do whatever she does so that I am on the track. So, now I feel easy because I am currently preparing my project outline.

The tip is, in doing research project, you will feel easy soon after you start typing something. Trust me. So, type something!

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment