About Me

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Hamba Allah yang berusaha mencari ilmu demi mencapai redhaNya. Seeru a'la barakatillah..

Friday 7 June 2013

Exactly one month from now! First Anniversary :D


Alhamdulillah and thank You to Allah for such a blessed marriage :)

Thanks Allah for granting me a very lovely husband.. I am so grateful to have him as my husband! He is the best husband!

Dear hubby,

I love you , fillah..

I really really hope that we can be husband and wife again in Jannah :) together with our dearest ma ayah mak and abah and all the sibling!

That's the ultimate dream ever!

I know I made many mistake to you, I know you always forgive me...

What can I say is I always miss you, and I will always love you till the end of my life.


-b-
your wife..

No comments:

Post a Comment