About Me

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Hamba Allah yang berusaha mencari ilmu demi mencapai redhaNya. Seeru a'la barakatillah..

Friday 16 May 2014

Prinsip orang sibuk

I learnt a new thing today. at this moment, i know everyone around me including me are super busy with too many study requirements especially exams. being around busy people has shown me many kinds of weird attitude of busy people. to cut it short, lets just number them:

1) the 'can't be bothered' type which affecting others. i don't mind if you wanna be focussing only on things that benefit yourself only, but please "jangan sampai menyusahkan orang lain" you have to make sure that you do whatever you need to do to make everything become fair because others are busy too. okay, this is an advice especially for me, a busy women.

2) the 'always with a serious face' type... seriously if you wanna be serious, please be serious to all entire people that you meet. please dont show your straight face to only certain people and laughing, talking a lot to other group of people. that is so not fair. like me, if i am despo on that day, i will be staying in my room and settle my work and just dont meet people so that my 'mess up' emotion dont affect others.

seriously, please be considerate with others. you are not the only one busy!

okbye.

just a reflection :D so that i dont do it to others.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment