About Me

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Hamba Allah yang berusaha mencari ilmu demi mencapai redhaNya. Seeru a'la barakatillah..

Sunday 18 May 2014

Botanical Garden: Weekend activity

today is a good day.. as i won the thrid place for the final year project poster presentation, so i decided to treat my bff for lunch since she has been being so supportive and helping me a lot with my study. when i am paranoid, she is the one who makes me feel better. 

after lunch, we went to the Botanical Garden to sit and relax. i really exposed myself do direct sunlight for more than two hours! i like it so muchhhh till audrey said i am obsessed with sun today.haha. what i know is i liked it so much. lying under the bright sun is like a therapy for me, but only in uk. 

will post photos when i free. need to study if not hubby gonna marah me.... 
adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment