About Me

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Hamba Allah yang berusaha mencari ilmu demi mencapai redhaNya. Seeru a'la barakatillah..

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Finished Study + Europe trip!

It has been long time since my last time updating this lonely blog... many good things had happened. now, I am in Bristol, UK spending my last summer in UK. I couldn't believe that i am leaving this country. i love this country so much! too many good memories, less brain burden, good life and all. i simply don't want to leave my easy life here. but, i have got no choice since my study has finished. alhmadulillah, all praises be to Allah, i've got my final final result of my degree. it is a first class degree! im graduating in 10 days from now with a title of M.Eng with first class honour. besides that, my final year project has also been awarded with a first class mark which makes me more satisfied! all the efforts and time that i've been spent for my report is worth it now. thanks Allah! During the graduation ceremony, i also will be receiving the poster cash prize since i managed to secure a third place for my final year project poster presentation that day. so many good thingsss that i haven't updated to this site.

Last month, i went to easter Europe for 10 days! it was from 16-25 June 2014. the trip was so fun, managed to see different set of places, people and social life. i feel so lucky to be given opportunity to explore other peoples' country. i never dreaming of travelling a lot before, but Allah has planned for me the best. 

During the trip, me and my friends explore 6 countries:

Bosnia and Herxegovina
Croatia
Austria
Hungary
Slovenia
Czech Republic


out of all, Bosnia and Croatia are two most beautiful countries. Croatia is beautiful in its own style, Allah granted Croatia with numbers of beautiful sea view. Croatia is so lucky as it is located along the sea. Bosnia is unique in another way. it has no sea, but it has a very beautiful nature! i love the river and waterfall in Bosnia!! it is so so so beautiful, stunning and spectacular!!!


Mostar, Bosnia (sungai yang paling cantikkkkkkk!!! )
Kravice Waterfall, Bosnia
Plitvice Lake National Park, Croatia
Plitvice Lake National Park, Croatia



Dubrovnik, Croatia
me at Zadar, Croatia :D

15 countries that i have visited in 4 years.

inshaAllah, will be back again updating my life story. today is already 17 Ramadhan! how fast time flies.... 3 weeks left for me to stay with my husband in UK. im leaving UK for good on 4th August... i hope I can come back to UK as a PhD student, one day, inshaAllah :D :D


Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak!


1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete