About Me

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Hamba Allah yang berusaha mencari ilmu demi mencapai redhaNya. Seeru a'la barakatillah..

Friday 8 February 2013

New semester has begun!


salam :)

semester baru, semangat mesti baru kan? tapi.. minngu pertama ni aku memang aim untuk ambil satu minggu break. bukan break tak pergi kelas. tapi, nak rehat... i need rest please. I have been working very hard until my room became this messy,had very less time for husband, no time for shopping except for boxing day, less time to cook good food, less time to read about general stuff, less time to watch omar series, i was very tired.

And I know that this semester is also a tiring sem. i have 6 subjects to score first class. yes, I do aim first class for all this 6 subjects. inshaAllah, may Allah ease. so, this week, i take a gap to build new momentum for the rest of the semester. 3 days left to relax. From next Monday I really need to do all the tutorials and revise previous subjects.

I already found my favourite subject for this sem. i hope the subject can stay as my favourite. usually i found something as favourite when i found that i have more sense in it compare to others. having that sort of sense makes me understand it quickly. i told my friend about the subject that I like, then he said " of course you like it azah, because it contains maths! you are maths genius"

LOL, why you say that? it's not because of maths per say. because i found that i deal with realistic in it. haha...

and one of my friend was suddenly like "norazah, I need you to inspire me for this semester" I was like, errr... haha..

all in all,  I found that this semester gonna be also a hectic one. because most of the modules are quite boring... i found that management module is so dull, i was dreaming in the class! imagine. the crystal module also. errrrhghhh.... i am eager to learn something new. I am very keen of that. i think my supervisor had noticed this when i was so struggle asking him lots of things. on the last meeting with him, he said to me " you are so "perseverance".. again, i was like "err... tak pernah pulak orang puji aku ni.. selama ni aku dok kata kat diri sendiri yang aku ni lembik" suami aku pon selalu kata "come on! jangan la cepat sgt lemah semangat, you can do it" benda yang sama suami aku dok ulang sejak 4 bulan yang lalu.... errrr

as far as I know, my supervisor ni jenis yang when he said something, he really mean it, dia jenis yang takde selindung2, kalo dia found out that author buku ni kurang bagus, dia cakap kat kitorang supaya kitorang tak percaya bulat2, dia suruh kitorang fikir ape yang author tu sedang sampaikan...so, aku pon check la online dictionary, ape preserverance? aku tau maksud dia tabah je.

"Steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success"


Oo.. mungkin sebab aku ni takde la pandai sengat tapi semangat tanye2 soalan, then banyak pulak tu buat salah. tapi still cakap, i still got time, sampai 3 hari lagi nak hantar report pon, ade lagi salah, tapi aku cool je depan dia. sebb tu la kot dia kata gitu. haha...

semua niii kenangan aku! seriously, one day I must miss all this memories being a student!! :))

okay, now, time to watch omar series! another 6 episodes to watch :)

before that, i would like to share something with all the readers. betapa pentingnya Ilmu dalam Islam.. so, sebelum belajar sesuatu tu, niatkan kerana Allah k. InshaAllah, kita harapkan dapat memberatkan timbangan amalan kebaikan. inshaAllah, ilmu membuatkan kita lebih yakin, lebih guided, bila kita share dgn orang, ilmu itu akan menjadi sesuatu yang bermanfaat..


Rasulullah s.a.w bersabda yang bermaksud: “Sesiapa yang inginkan dunia, maka hendaklah dia menuntut ilmu, siapa yang inginkan akhirat, maka dia perlu menuntut ilmu dan sesiapa yang ingin kedua-duanya, maka hendaklah ia menuntut ilmu.”

A'la kulli hal, alhamdulillah :)
salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment