About Me

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Hamba Allah yang berusaha mencari ilmu demi mencapai redhaNya. Seeru a'la barakatillah..

Thursday 9 December 2010

it's my life....uk, paris, =)))

at the front of eiffel tower, paris...with my housemates......15/10/2010....
baru je 3 minggu sampai uk dah travel.....

haha....
seronok sgt2...=DD

 ok...this is our snowman....my housemate and i made it together..it's so big and even taller than me...lol...
i'm not that tall...=D

love this snowman.....so cute, big and a bit scary :P
hehe...


 this is me with ira didi (housemate) at disneyland.....disneyland is a big place which took the whole day time...from morning (around 9am) to around 7pm....haha...

i feel very satisfied aving chance to play amost of the roller coasters.....=))


10 zulhijjah 1431 HIJRAH.....first time raya haji without my family......

happy je.....=)))
kalo raye pose, confirm da nangis...:p
open house aidil fitri....=))
gambar ni kat dapur rumah saye...with my friend, eka....





ok...that's all photos to be shared...



good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment